Grab your Discounted ElectroWire™ Non-contact Voltage Tester Pen Sensitivity Adjustable Live Wire/Null Wire while the Store LAUNCH DISCOUNT is on!
SHIPS DIRECT FROM OUR USA WAREHOUSE
This voltage tester pen adopts an induction type test without physical contact. It can check the voltage of the control line, the inductor and socket. It can also detect the location of the break along the wire.
This voltage tester pen has a high adjustable sensitivity sensor. It contains a flashlight and a color LCD screen. It can conduct double range testing, has a non-contact tip and breakpoint checking.
ElectroWire™ Non-contact Voltage Tester Pen Sensitivity Adjustable Live Wire/Null Wire Features:
- Double Range Testing
- LCD flashlight
- Adjustable Sensibility
- Non-contact Tip
- Breakpoint Checking
- Live wire measurement
- Full wire measurement
- Auto power off
- Auto indication
- Red and Green Double color Backlight
- Display: Bargraph
- Range of Voltage Detection: high sensitivity: AC12~1000V ; Low sensitivity: AC48~1000V
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Alarm Mode: Sound and light alarm
- Probe Shape: Prolate shape
- Backlight: Red and green double color backlight
- Live and Neutral: According to backlight color change: green is neutral wire; red is live wire.
- Signal Intensity Display: Four level sensitivity of bargraph
- Signal Intensity Indication Method: sound from slow to fast ; backlight from green to red ; bargraph from low to high
- Flashlight: No operation, no sensing signal will shut down automatically in about 3 minutes.
- Auto power off: No operation, no sensing signal will shut down automatically in about 3 minutes.
- Low-battery indication: √
- Power Supply: 2x1.5V AAA batteries(not included)
- Weight: Approx. 45g
- Size: 155mm x 20mm x 20mm
- Safety Rating: EN61010-1,-2-030 ; EN61326-1 , CAT III 1000