Grab your Discounted ElectroWire™ Socket Outlet Tester Circuit Polarity Voltage Detector while the Store LAUNCH DISCOUNT is on!
SHIPS DIRECT FROM OUR USA WAREHOUSE
Socket tester is mainly used for power socket wiring detection and RCD test. It can detect the wiring status of the socket quickly and accurately. With LCD, it can also measure the voltage of the socket and display it. A convenient chart on the tester helps determine wiring condition in outlet, based on LED lights results. Conditions indicated: open ground, reverse polarity, open hot, open neutral, hot/ground reversed.
ElectroWire™ Socket Outlet Tester Circuit Polarity Voltage Detector Features:
- TESTING CAPABILITY: This Receptacle tester detects the most common wiring faults in standard and GFCI electrical outlets, which is also with the standard 3-Wire and GFCI protected 220 Volt AC Outlets. Capable of detecting the open wiring fault with open ground, open hot, open neutral, reverse polarity, hot/neutral reversed wires.
- GFCI FUNCTION: This Electric tester tests GFCI devices by simulating ground fault conditions, which works on GFI outlets and confirms operation of the ground fault protective device. It tests standard outlets that are wired in parallel to GFCI outlets (multiple outlets in kitchen or bath, and outdoor receptacles require GFCI protection). Be careful of using this function on normal receptacles. It may cause house wiring trip.
- VOLTAGE DISPLAY: This GFCI tester with LED display helps you to measure the socket voltage and display it clearly in the LCD screen, it is also designed with a compact ergonomic and Hi-Impact Resistant ABS housing, which maintains an above industry standard impact & crush resistant rating.
- INSTANT WIRING IDENTIFICATION: The Red LED indicators can be light up clearly for easy visual indication, when activated identify one of the seven common wiring options. An easy to understand chart on the tester helps determine wiring condition in outlet, based on LED lights results.
- operating voltage: 48~250V/45~65Hz
- Measure voltage (with LCD): 48~250V/45~65Hz
- accuracy:± (2.0%+2)
- operating temperature: 0°C~40°C
- operating Humidity: 20%~75%RH
- Storage temperature: -10°C~50°C
- Storage Humidity: 20%~80%RH
- Altitude: ≤2000m
- RCD test: >30mA
- RCD working voltage: 220V±20V
- GFCI test: >5mA
- GFCI working voltage: 110V±20V
1 x Socket Tester
1 x English User Manual