Grab your Discounted ElectroWire™ 48V Brushless Motor Controller For Electric Bicycle while the Store LAUNCH DISCOUNT is on!
SHIPS DIRECTLY FROM OUR USA WAREHOUSE
The electric bike speed controller sends signals to the bike's motor hub in various voltages. These signals detect the direction of a rotor relative to the starter coil. The proper function of a speed control depends on the employment of various mechanisms. Once you understand the basics of your electric bike speed controller, you can easily shift between the two modes of operation -- manual pedaling and electric driven. This allows you to get a good workout without overly taxing your muscles and lungs. If you're a beginning cyclist, for instance, you might find yourself breathless during uphill climbs.
You can switch to your electric speed control while climbing hills, gradually reducing your dependence on the electronic operation as your endurance increases. If you enjoy biking with family and friends, the ability to switch to electric speed controls can help ensure a comfortable ride for everyone, regardless of differing abilities and strengths. Electric bikes don't produce gas emissions or noises. The top speed of an electric bike is limited to 20 mph so it reduces the chances of accident and serious injuries of the riders as compared to manually operated bikes. An electric bike costs less to operate than other fuel-powered vehicles.
ElectroWire™ 48V Brushless Motor Controller For Electric Bicycle Features:
- Ultra-quiet function: For the shortcomings of the brushless motor ripple current, the noise and vibration during startup are minimized.
- Soft start: Safe start and increase the starting torque to make the start more stable.
- The anti-flying function solves the flying phenomenon caused by poor speed regulation or line fault.
- At the same time, the anti-flying function is activated, which improves the safety of the system.
- Anti-theft function: The purpose of the anti-theft is to use the external alarm first, and the motor is automatically locked in the case of anti-theft.
- The complete power-off function, when the electric door lock is closed, the controller will automatically turn off the power, which can reduce the misoperation and greatly improve the safety performance.