Grafting Cutting Tool:
- 100% Brand new and good quality
- Handles are made from ABS plastic and high carbon steel
- Chrome treated for durable sharp
- Easy to use and more efficient
- Pruning and grafting, 2 in 1 usage
- Graft cutting blade can be replaced
- Suitable for the branch diameters of 5-12 mm
- Slider design with safety lock
- Ideal for Both Professionals and Amateurs.
- Features: non-slip handle, folding, telescopic
- Graft diameter: 5-12 MM
- Seam width: 2 MM
- Grafting Alliance Depth: 10 MM
How to use:
- Step 1: The graft stock is held in a transplant tool and extruded to repeat cutting to cut the stem of the donor plant. Take care to ensure that the grooves are cut in the stock factory.
- Step 2: Slide the donor rod into the groove of the original plant to match the surface as much as possible. If the inventory and the donor plant are different in size. Match only on the side.
- Step 3: Place the disinfectant material around join and paste with sterile material to prevent bacterial and hygienic conditions.
- Step 4: Cut the useless branches from the plants using a trimmer.
Free shipping on all orders in the USA.
Our amazing support team is here to help.
Simply return it within 30 days for an exchange.
We ensure secure payment and accept Stripe, Visa, Mastercard, Amex & Paypal.